Iced espresso is the best Starbucks Almondmilk shake in the world. It’s strong enough to wake you up and mild enough to enjoy. You have to shake it up with chocolate malt malted milk powder and ice, then top it with unsweetened almond milk.
It has a rich chocolate flavor and a smooth, creamy texture. A fun, frothy drink that’s perfect for a fun brunch or party!
Moreover, It’s perfect and healthy, almonds are low in calories and contain no fat. Each ounce of almonds contains about 10 calories. Almonds are high in dietary fiber. They contain a small amount of protein. You will get about half of your recommended daily allowance of vitamin E and about 4% of your daily vitamin B-12 in this drink. They contain potassium, magnesium, and a good source of iron.
In this blog post, you will learn what is Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso Starbuck, the ingredients, a complete step-by-step recipe, and nutrition.
What is Starbucks Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso?
Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso is a delicious drink that’s also on the menu at your local Starbucks!
Starbucks offers a beverage called the grande Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso, which is made with chocolate melt powder, three shots of Starbucks blonde espresso drink, almond milk, and serve with ice.
There are a lot of different Starbucks chocolates, so no matter which one you order, it’s likely to be packed with calories. However, this one could actually surprise you.
Here’s a nutrition breakdown of the food in the box that comes with the book, as well as a few simple tips on how to get the most out of it. Moreover, Starbucks-inspired Chocolate shaken espresso gives you a different and healthy taste.
Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso Starbucks – Ingredients
Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso recipe is super easy to make and only requires a few basic ingredients.
This recipe is a combination of cacao, cane sugar, and sea salt. It’s made by mixing hot water, chocolate, and other ingredients to make a delicious sweet chocolate drink.
Cacao is a great option for any type of chocolate, whether you make it yourself or buy it in-store. Use Dutch-processed cocoa powder for its traditional roasted flavor. Cacao powder is one that gives chocolate its rich flavor and aroma. You can use 4-5 tablespoons of cocoa powder.
I like making this simple syrup with cane sugar because it has only a sweet taste. Coconut sugar or maple syrup can be substituted for some or all of the sugar. You could even add a touch of agave or honey to boost the sweetness.
Sea salt or Himalayan pink salt is far better than regular table salt for cooking. Salt-free baking mixes and spices also have added nutrients, like magnesium, potassium, and antioxidants. To me, chocolate is best enjoyed plain, with just a bit of vanilla bean.
It’s an option, but it’s not what Starbucks uses in this drink. I’ll add some to the syrup to make it just like Starbucks.
Make sure you buy your malt powder at the health food store or your favorite Whole Foods Market because it doesn’t contain milk or dairy.
Although I like to make lattes with a roast of regular size, you are free to use whatever kind of coffee you choose. Use coffee from Starbucks if you want your beverage to have the same flavor profile as the beverages served at that chain. I like the blonde roast espresso shots for my espresso machine.
Whether you want a medium or dark roast for your coffee, use any kind you like. Starbucks offers a drink that is just like yours. Use their coffee if you want to get the perfect taste. I prefer a white roasting espresso.
A splash of Almond milk is used to make the chocolate version of the espresso, whilst oat milk is used to make the ordinary version. Almond milk is a fantastic complement to the chocolate syrup that is used in this beverage. If you’re drinking it for the first time, it’s probably not your favorite but it’s definitely a step up from your regular mocha coffee.
Almond milk doesn’t need to be frothed, and it’s a great alternative for those who are lactose intolerant. I want to keep away from excessive amounts of added sugar, therefore I’ll be using unsweetened almond milk.
Cinnamon may be sprinkled on top just before it is served, or it can be added to the espresso just before shaking it to ensure that it is well distributed.
- ½ cup cane sugar
- ½ cup cacao powder
- 1 tbsp malt powder (optional)
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- ½ cup hot water (or more as needed)
- 1-2 cups of ice
- 2-3 espresso shots
- 1-3 tablespoon chocolate syrup (or more to taste)
- ¼-½ cup almond milk
- Cinnamon (for serving)
How To Make An Iced Chocolate Almond Milk Shaken Espresso
A blonde shot of espresso with a little bit of chocolate malt powder and a scoop of vanilla protein ice cream makes for a
This easy Starbucks recipe makes an incredible drink you’ll love for breakfast or dessert.
You’ll learn step-by-step instructions to make Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso.
A step-by-step guide to the Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso recipe will provide you with the best and most healthy taste.
- In order to prepare the syrup, fill a mason jar with cocoa powder, powdered sugar, and salt from the ocean. Put the ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring them until melted.
- You may start by mixing it with a teaspoon or a whisk to break up any bigger clumps in the mixture. Even though using a blender might provide a smoother syrup, I find it easier to just combine all the ingredients in the storage container I want to use. Using hot water allows the cocoa to better blend with the water. You could also do this in a blender to get smoother syrup, but I like to mix the ingredients right in the jar in which I want to keep the syrup so that I don’t have to wash any more dishes.
- If you want to create a chocolate shaken espresso, all you need to do is combine 1 cup of ice with 2 tablespoons of cocoa powder and 1 cup of freshly brewed Starbucks blonde espresso in a large mason jar. You can brew by using an espresso machine.
- Close the jar with a lid after adding the chocolate syrup. Shake rapidly for a few seconds, or until the mixture is extremely cold and foamy.
- Fill a large glass halfway with frothy espresso and ice, then top with a splash of almond milk. I normally add 1/4 to 1/2 cup almond milk. You may also use creamer and use less of it.
- If preferred, dust with cinnamon or cacao powder before serving.
- Keep in mind all the tips of experts while making Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso.
- You may skip the simple syrup altogether if you use chocolate malt powder and almond milk to prepare your beverages.
- To your taste, you may add more almond milk than what is used by Starbucks.
- A grande-sized drink contains three shots of espresso, which is a little problematic because most machines only create two shots at a time. Two shots of espresso are the minimum; if it’s not strong enough, add another. Because of the caffeine, 4 shots may make you jittery.
- Cool foam or Vanilla Sweet Cream cold foam is a great substitute for almond milk.
The nutritional facts are based on the standard size of Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso at Starbucks.
For 16 fl oz Serving Size Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso
- Total Fat: 3 g
- Cholesterol: 0 mg
- Total Carbohydrates: 20 g
- Sodium: 80 mg
- Protein: 2 g
- Caffeine: 255 mg
Can I use normal espresso for the Blonde Espresso?
For making Iced Chocolate Almondmilk Shaken Espresso you can use standard Starbucks blonde espresso shots instead of the lighter roast Blonde Espresso for a deeper espresso flavor. Espresso has more caffeine than regular coffee in hot water.
Is it okay to use cold brew?
Yes, cold brew or regular drip coffee may be used in place of espresso. However, given that espresso is more potent than normal coffee and has higher caffeine content, the amount of espresso that you use may be adjusted so that you use more of it.